Sunday

my mistaken ecstasy

A PMA plebe knowledge that is an ought to know for cadets. Its a little rude & hurting, but stern and polite.

perhaps i love you before but now i realize how wrong i was to care for you. maybe its time for you to know that we are not meant for each other. yes i was crazy about you when the moments of blindness were not yet realized. because i thought that you loved me and i love you too...

love may be blind but can understand only do lovers try. i adore you in the past years , yes i never denied any feelings. i thought i couldn't live without you. i came to the climax of the dream, the dreams that you and i participated. yesterday you were my inspiration. now the world denies my feelings belief. here i am laughing at myself because of these mistakes. anyway, you'll understand that to find these new heartaches is too strange. i am happy to live without you. to live with someone who loves so much is so beautiful.

but please forget me, hate me....

i shall go in the right way for me, somehow, somewhere. and i don't care if i'll be hurt again. i will only raise my head and proudly say:

.... that my woman is more wonderful than you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pos bi how's life??