Sunday

Prologue

It has been four years since I last attempted to participate in the blogging world. A lot of things happened to my life with those years. I can't imagine it was that long ago though, maybe it means something. what? That I'm getting old--an idea that I should not laugh about.

Looking back.

Well, I made some twists and turns, some good and some bad, but altogether everything was quite an adventure.
My life, how short it was and still is, it has been fun, and pathetic at some point.

But what really happened? four years of nothing?

hm-mm, Should I say that I had an adventure that I can laugh about in the future? quite unbelievable.

yeah it is.

But the mystery of what really happened makes it interesting.


So, moving on.

Updates! Updates!

Some stuff surprised me lately. I was reading "The Brief and Wondrous life of Oscar Wao" last week. and I should say that Junot Diaz is a genius, deserving of the Pulitzer prize. I can clearly connect with Oscar's character, not in a graphic way though, ha ha. I can't imagine myself being extremely overweight.

But some lessons I re-learned are: seeking happiness with what we have and "perseverance-in the name of love!" Hah! I wish.

And so, another chapter of my life has started. My brief and wondrous life.

My story.

And I shall describe it to you the best way I can.

No comments: