Sunday


My Dearest Family and Friends,

Thank you Very much for helping me last year to raise funds for the MS 150 Bike Tour and The Komen Race of for the Cure. It was a great success, and your money did not go to waste. I’m happy to report that the MS Research Foundation developed the first oral treatment for MS &  new guidelines have been developed for better breast cancer screening. This year we are looking forward for more progress.

And hopefully all of you will help me again this year, 2011, for the American Diabetes Associations’ Tour de Cure on June at Princeton, the MS 150 City to shore on September, and the Komen Race for the Cure on October.

I am just happy that I and all of you have touched the lives of Millions of Americans who have Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis and Breast Cancer. We are nonetheless lucky to be healthy, but for those diagnosed with these disorders, I strongly believe it’s not too late for them. Let us make a difference and help them out.

 Last year, I fulfilled my personal challenge. I logged 3,000 miles on my bike and 1,000 miles running. I participated in the NJ state triathlon and finished 35th overall. I finished 3rd on the Komen Race for the Cure and received my first pink—Bronze medal. It was great and I had a lot of fun.

This year, hopefully I can make it to the New York City Marathon, and finish another triathlon. If you are available, I’d be happy if you join me in training and maybe, some of you can participate as well in these events.


Because life is worth nothing without a purpose.

John

1 comment:

Lei said...

Wow! Good to know you're doing good - and helping other people as well!

Kuddos!

-Leah Tabios