Sunday

My Business School Adventure

I just started Business school this semester. The truth is I find it boring than interesting. I mean who knows what an ETF and what a hedge fund is? I've never heard of those til' today, and the worst part, I won't be able to avail of those until I die. I guess that's the perks of being born poor.

MBA in a B school is funny in a way, there is always an aha moment, because clearly nobody would hire me as a financial analyst. The school is way far from the prestigious Ivy league, although I live near Princeton. Oh crap, how I wish I could afford Princeton. Maybe someday when I do my post grad.

But now that I'm taking MBA classes I  just got a revelation. Like the information that by 2017, the United states debt will balloon to $21 trillion, a necessary deficit. How many zeros is that? and the economy is in the verge of a double dip recession. scary! 9% unemployment rate, still unregulated sub prime lending, Expected inflation until first quarter of next year. OTC derivatives market falling. Does it get any better?

There is no way I am going to retire on this place. I think I'll just go home, now I'm beginning to miss home. But I have a number in mind. so I'll let the market work its magic, and until then I'll wait.

No comments: